Pokemon Summer Camp!
June 26-30, July 24-28, Aug 7-11
8am – Noon
$250/camper, per week
Our Pokemon camps are designed for complete newbies and beginners looking to up their game, ages 8-11. Players must be able to read and do basic addition and subtraction. No previous Pokemon experience required!
Each child will receive over $100 of Pokemon cards and accessories, be trained in how to play the game, build decks, compete in tournaments, and store their collection!
Each child will receive during camp:
– Personalized Binder to store their camp collection
– Card sheets for their binder
– Deck list creation sheets for their binder
– 2 Introductory pre-built decks
– 1 deck box
– Damage counters
– Multiple booster packs per day of camp
– The store gym badge button upon completion of camp
Day 1: How to play & deck strategies of their intro decks, storing cards, making deck lists, etc.
Day 2: Modifying existing decks & Swiss Pairs mini-tournament
Day 3: Hybrid decks & Team Play
Day 4: Fully custom decks & Matches
Day 5: Deck Building & Swiss Pairs tournament
Space is limited, so please RSVP by emailing us at email@example.com