Saturdays, 11:00am-12:00pm, $5
Every Saturday morning we run a Pokemon league where players ages 8-12 can trade cards to construct winning decks, challenge fellow league players, earn prizes, and develop stronger social and strategic skills. This event is designed as a smaller and more casual alternative to larger events offered elsewhere. Here’s how our league works:
- Each league season lasts 6 weeks.
- Each week, we pair up players for battles based on cumulative rank.
- Once paired, league members play a match consisting of 3 games against the same opponent, with match points awarded as follows:
- 1 point per game finished, win or lose.
- 1 point for winning the match, which means winning 2 out of the 3 games.
- A forfeit gives the forfeiting player no game points and the other player a win.
- During the 6th week, top ranked players receive booster prize packs, with the number of packs dependent on the total number of players during the season. We also give out league promo cards and raffle off random goodies – everyone goes home with giveaways.
- League hours are not a good time to learn how to play Pokemon. If you’d like help learning the game, see here for details on our lessons.
- The cost to attend the league is $5 per person per week.
Thanks everyone and have fun playing!